Join the Marvel family:
New York, NY or San Juan, PR
Marvel seeks an Intermediate Landscape Architectural Designer for our New York office. The candidate will work closely with a Licensed Landscape Architect to research, plan, design and undertake construction administration of landscape projects. Designer shall possess strong technical skills, solid design sense and able to work with all aspects of a project, schematic through construction administration. This position requires a high level of design, supporting Senior Landscape Architect in client interface and direction of junior staff.
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture is required, Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited school is preferred.
- Candidates with New York State Landscape Architectural License (or in the process of registration) are preferred. LEED accreditation is encouraged, but not required.
- At least 4 years of experience.
- Must be AutoCad, Rhino, V-Ray and Enscape proficient and have a working knowledge in Adobe CC programs such as Sketch-up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and 3-D computer rendering, and digital modeling as required.
- Must demonstrate skill and knowledge of a variety of project types.
- Most demonstrate experience in site planning, grading and planting design.
- Must demonstrate specific design and technical experience leading and managing a project from Schematic Design through Construction.
- Must have experience that demonstrates their ability to work well within a design team and coordinate the work of an extensive team of consultants.
- This candidate will advise project leadership on landscape architectural design.
New York interested candidates please submit a cover letter, CV, and portfolio of relevant projects to [email protected].
San Juan interested candidates, please submit a cover letter, CV, and portfolio of relevant projects to [email protected]
San Juan candidates must be fully bilingual (Spanish/English), an active member of CAAPPR and have all government required credentials up-to-date.
Marvel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
To apply, please email us with a letter of interest, resume, work samples (max 20 pages / 5 MB), salary requirements, and references (contact information only) as PDF attachments to [email protected], with the job title in the subject line (e.g. “Senior Architect”).
We look forward to hearing from you.