Join the Marvel family:
New York, NY or San Juan, PR
Our Business Development team seeks an articulate and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to aid in the design and execution of architectural design proposals for our New York office. The selected candidate will work with the Partners, Directors and the Marketing and Business Development team to develop long form proposals and create graphic content for various purposes related to the development of the firm, its pursuits and projects.
- Bachelor of Arts or Communication Design or equivalent is required.
- Minimum three years / maximum ten years experience working as a graphic designer in a professional setting, using Adobe CC programs.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstratable abilities to visually express complex ideas and solve problems graphically, with excellent communication and writing skills, strong organization, and time management habits, will work well independently and collaboratively, works well in a fast turnaround situation.
- Expert level professional experience in Adobe CC (InDesign and InCopy) and Preflight print production are required, able to produce files following rigorous use of stylesheets and standards.
- Primary responsibility will include long document production (sometimes 200pp+) for Request for Proposal response submissions, including coordinating and assembling detailed information from various sources into one document, and coordinating printing + distribution.
- Secondary responsibilities will be providing design team support to create presentations or custom graphics for project or pursuit interviews or similar; including creation of slide presentation in PowerPoint or InDesign, creation of custom graphics, client research, project research, written summary of key points for interviewees to know from RFP + research.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is not required, but preferable
- Currently, this is a remote working position but NYC-based is preferred. The candidate should be aware that the position may be on-site in New York City in mid to late 2021.
Interested? Please email us at [email protected] with the position as the subject line.
To apply, please email us with a letter of interest, resume, work samples (max 20 pages / 5 MB), salary requirements, and references (contact information only) as PDF attachments to [email protected], with the job title in the subject line (e.g. “Senior Architect”).
We look forward to hearing from you.