Join the Marvel family:
New York, NY, San Juan, PR, or Richmond, VA
Marvel seeks a Junior Landscape Architectural Designer for our New York, San Juan, or Richmond office. The candidate will work closely with a Licensed Landscape Architect to research, plan, design and undertake construction administration of building projects. Designer shall possess strong technical skills, solid design sense and be able to work with all aspects of a project, schematic through construction administration. This position requires a high level of design, supporting Senior Landscape Architect in all aspects of the process.
- Bachelor of Architecture from an accredited school is required.
- 0-3 years of experience working in an architectural design office.
- Must be AutoCad, Rhino, V-ray and Enscape proficient and have a working knowledge in Adobe CC programs such as Sketch-up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and 3-D computer rendering, and digital modeling as required.
- Must demonstrate ability to visually express complex ideas and solve problems graphically.
- Most demonstrate knowledge in site planning, grading and planting design.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and writing skills, strong organization and time management habits, and ability to work well independently and collaboratively.
- Must have experience that demonstrates their ability to work well within a design team and take direction from Senior Landscape Architect.
Responsibilities include preparing landscape architectural plans, physical models, 2D and 3D drawing and models using architectural computer software to illustrate a project design concept. Other responsibilities include participating in design competitions and proposals, as well as preparing written and graphic submissions to potential clients.
New York or Richmond interested candidates please submit a cover letter, CV, and portfolio of relevant projects to [email protected].
San Juan interested candidates, please submit a cover letter, CV, and portfolio of relevant projects to [email protected]
San Juan candidates must be fully bilingual (Spanish/English), an active member of CAAPPR and have all government required credentials up to date.
Marvel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
To apply, please email us with a letter of interest, resume, work samples (max 20 pages / 5 MB), salary requirements, and references (contact information only) as PDF attachments to [email protected], with the job title in the subject line (e.g. “Senior Architect”).
We look forward to hearing from you.