Join the Marvel family:
New York, NY
Our Marketing and Business Development team seeks an articulate and enthusiastic Graphic Designer team member to aid in the design and execution of architectural design proposals, awards submissions, and marketing materials. The selected candidate will work with the Partners, Directors, Marketing, and BD team to develop proposals and align graphics for the New York, NY, San Juan, PR, and Richmond, VA offices.
- Aid in the design and execution of architectural design proposals for our New York office & work with the Partners, Directors, and the Marketing & Business Development team to develop long form proposals and create graphic content for various purposes related to the development of the firm , its pursuits and projects.
- Visually express complex ideas and solve problems graphically, with excellent communication and writing skills, strong organization, and time management habits.
- Use Adobe CC (InDesign and InCopy) and Preflight print production to produce files following style sheets and standards.
- Use Adobe CC (Illustrator) to produce info graphic and supportive graphics for both client and internal use.
- Use Adobe CC (After Effects and Premiere Pro) and Power Point to produce animation and videos.
- Use Adobe CC (Photoshop and Bridge) for photo editing.
- Produce long documents (sometimes 200pp+) for Request for Proposal (RFP) response submissions, including coordinating and assembling detailed information from various sources into one document, and coordinating printing + distribution.
- Provide design team support to create presentations or custom graphics for project or pursuit interviews or similar; including creation of slide presentation in PowerPoint or InDesign, creation of custom graphics, client research, project research, written summary of key points for interviewees to know from RFP + research.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design or Communication Design or closely related equivalent with minimum 2 years in a professional setting, using Adobe CC programs.
Interested candidates please submit a cover letter, CV, and portfolio of relevant projects to [email protected] with the subject line of "Graphic Designer Position".
To apply, please email us with a letter of interest, resume, work samples (max 20 pages / 5 MB), salary requirements, and references (contact information only) as PDF attachments to [email protected], with the job title in the subject line (e.g. “Senior Architect”).
We look forward to hearing from you.